Household Support Fund

Need help with buying food, paying for energy and water bills and other essential household items such as beds and white goods?

Support is available.

To apply, you must:

  • Live in Somerset
  • Be over 16 and living independently of parents/carers
  • Not have enough money to cover essentials
  • Provide proof of identity:
  • Provide a document showing your Somerset address
  • Provide proof of income (most recent bank statement)

If you don’t have any support and need help to apply, please phone Somerset County Council on 0300 123 2224. Somerset County Council will help you find an organisation who will help you make an application.

See document below for more information and how to apply…