YOUR Community, YOUR Money, YOUR Say
Over the last few years Street Parish Council has been involved in many projects that have helped to provide or maintain facilities within Street, support community events, and provide funding to local charities and community groups. Some examples are:
We would now like to know what you want your council to focus on over the next 5 years. What 3 ideas are important to you? If your idea is one of the top 5 ideas voted for by the community, you could win £100 (see below for terms and conditions).
You can submit your ideas in one of the following ways:
- Click here to complete a short online survey.
- Print this form Summer Survey Flyer and either email a completed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, or return it to Street Parish Council, 6 Leigh Road, Street, BA16 0HA
- Collect a form from Street Library, 6 Leigh Road, and return it once completed
- Email your ideas to email@example.com. If you wish to be included in the competition, please ensure you include your name, address, phone number, and the privacy statement below*.
All responses must be received by 23rd July 2021.
In the summer we will report back on all the ideas that have been received and provide regular updated on our website and social media. We will confirm which suggested ideas fall under the control of the Parish Council, and which have referred to other places such as district or county council, local charities, or support groups.
We will then ask you, the community, to vote on which are more important, which will bring most benefit to Street, and therefore which should be prioritised by your council.
If you are under 12 years of age, please ask your parent or guardian to complete this section.
Your privacy is important to us and we would like to hold the data on this form for the purposes of the survey. Your data will be destroyed within 3 months of the winning ideas being announced. Please confirm your consent by placing a tick in the box.Π
You can find out more about how we use your data from our “Privacy Notice” which is available from our website, street-pc.gov.uk, or from the Council Office at 6 Leigh Road, Street. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time by contacting the Council Office.
Terms and conditions of prize giving.
- All ideas must be received by 23rd July 2021
- For entries to be eligible for prizes, you must have given your contact information, and the privacy statement must have been ticked on the flyer, form or survey or been included in any emailed entries.
- In the summer we will report back on all the ideas that have been received and confirm which suggested ideas fall under the control of the Parish Council, and which have referred to other places such as district or county council, local charities, or support groups.
- The Street community will then be invited to vote on which are more important, which will bring most benefit to Street, and therefore which should be prioritised by your council.
- Voting will only be applicable to those ideas that are deemed to be under the remit of the Parish Council.
- Only votes received up to and including 17th September will be counted.
- Street Parish Council will award 5 prizes of £100 to the 5 ideas that get the highest number of votes from the community.
- Where more than one person has had the same idea, the winners will be drawn at random.
- Results of the survey will be published by 30th September 2021